PVC Geomembrane is flexible polymeric sheet used as relatively impermeable liners to contain liquid and vapor. PVC was one of the first materials used for Geomembrane applications and remains an economical and versatile choice. PVC Geomembrane is widely popular for over 40 years in US and Europe ideally for conservation of water from dam, canals and reservoirs. Available in a smooth surface with thickness ranging from 1.5-3.0mm thick with a maximum width of 1.5m, and a maximum length of 50m per roll. Colored PVC Geomembranes are also available upon request. Highly effective water proofing is achieved by bonding liner ends / joints using a hot air welding torch or special solvents/adhesives. PVC Geomembrane is constructed in a single layer. It is composed of PVC Resin, Plasticizer, Pigments, and Specialty Additives.
PVC geomembrane is a highly flexible thermoplastic waterproofing geomembrane manufactured from a mixture of vinyl compounds, plasticizers and sabilizers. They are your answer if you need to cover your subgrade fast. With custom fit prefabricated panels up to 40,000 sq. ft we often cover the subgrade faster than the contractor can prepare it, protecting your valuable subgrade investment!
PVC geomembranes offer excellent puncture, abrasion, and tear-resistance and work to prevent contaminants from entering the groundwater to preserve potable water sources. Its wide range of chemical compatibility also makes it the best choice for buried geomembrane applications.
- Allows for fast subgrade coverage.
- Wedge welded on site for factory quality seams.
- High flexibility allows for deployment in very windy conditions, limiting the risk of the installation.
- Extremely durable and lays on the ground with a skin tight finish.
- Small repairs can be performed by the contractor if the installation crews have completed their work and have de-mobbed.
- Available in 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60 mil.